In This Newsletter:
- For Your Health: How Can I Benefit from Myofascial Release & Tone (MFRT) Classes?
- CoeDynamics: We Want YOUR Input!
- In the Community: Back Pack Drive – Free Pilates Class/Member Discount*
It’s always great to hear from CoeDynamics’ Clients! The Sunday 11am Reformer Class taught by Karen has been rocking! Since it’s been a continuously full class, we’d like to make room for more of you to take advantage of a Sunday class. To make it a class that’s best-suited for you, your input is crucial. The input that would be helpful includes: Are you likely to attend a Sunday class? If yes, what time? If yes, what type of class (reformer, TRX, jump board, circuit, mat or something else)? Feel free to list more than one option and any other feedback you feel would be helpful in making this decision. Two ways to provide your input: email directly to email@example.com or next time you come to the studio there will be a comment box available.
1. Bring a backpack filled with these supplies to CoeDynamics, OR
2. Contribute online here and bring your receipt to CoeDynamics for confirmation.All donations must be made by 9/3/16 and all FREE classes must be taken within 1 month of your donation date.