In This Newsletter:
- NEW CLASS: CoeDynamics BACK CARE
- Class Pilates Spacial: In Honor of Love — 2 for 1 Pilates Special
- For Your Health: Receive Recipes with a Nutritional Boost
- In the Community: Free Fitness Weekends
NEW CLASS!! CoeDynamics BACK CARE Class
- Suffer from back pain or want to avoid it?
- Learn simple, gentle techniques and exercises to reduce tension and pain
- Improve mobility, flexibility and strength
- Improve function and coordination of deep core muscles
- Includes Alexander Technique principles
When: Fridays, 4:30pm
Teacher: Pam Johnson, certified Pilates, Gyrotonic Trainer and Alexander Technique Teacher Trainee. In addition to her Pilates teaching certification, Pam has a background in physical therapy/rehabilitation
Click here to Register
For more information contact 310.798.7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilates Special: In Honor of Love — 2 for 1 Pilates Special
You and your significant other are eligible to take Pilates sessions for the price of 1 person. Each couple is eligible to purchase a total of 3 Pilates sessions (semi-privates, equipment classes, and/or mat classes)*. Sessions can be purchases through the following links
semi-private sessions, Reformer or TRX classes, and Mat classes*.
*Special ends 2/29/16 and all sessions must be used before 3/31/16.
For Your Health: Receive Recipes with a Nutritional Boost
How would you like to have some simplified ways to increase the nutritional value of the food you eat? Sign-Up for Tracy’s, certified QRA Wellness Practitioner, free Wellness blog and throughout the series you’ll learn tips to purchasing higher nutritious foods and receive tasty recipes designed to maintain the nutritional value of your food, are easy to digest and provide energy for your day.
In the Community: Free Fitness Weekends
In an effort to support health and wellness, CoeDynamics has partnered with Beach Cities Health District as one of the local fitness studios in providing Beach Cities’ residents a monthly fun and FREE Fitness Class! Do you know someone who would like to try a FREE Pilates or other fitness class? The February Free Fitness weekend is 2/19-2/21/16. Some classes require per-registration. To check out the list of classes and register, click here.