The current World Health Organization (WHO) definition reads: “the extent to which an individual or group is able to realize aspirations and satisfy needs and to change or cope with the environment. Health is a resource for everyday life, not the objective of living; it is a positive concept, emphasizing social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities”
in other words, are you……
– just living?
– just getting through the day?
– living with your symptoms (aches, pains, poor sleep, lack of energy
mental fatigue, digestive disturbances, weak immune)
…because “you’re older” and/or “that’s just the way life is”?
– taking medication after medication as crutches; chasing symptoms and side effects?
ARE YOU ALIVE in HEALTH?
Are you able to:
– perform activities of daily living every day well physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and sexually?
– contribute to the community?
– enjoy activities without constant aches and pains?
– handle stress?
– maintain relationships?
– maintain homeostasis and recover from insults?
– The human body is an amazing creation that can endure a lot of abuse. However, give it the support it needs and the potential of optimal health is simply astonishing
– Symptoms are not the problem, but a sign that there is an imbalance(s) in the function of the body/mind.
– If one just treats/addresses the “symptoms” it “is a temporary fix at best. Restoring normal physiology opens the door to real health” – mentor Naturopath K. Sersland
Restore Physiological Balance for Optimum Level of Health?
There a few important contributors to support this. I’ll mention the two that are specific to this blog. One (I’m sure you can guess), is diet, a second (which has become more prominent in this day and age) is cleansing.
Why is Cleansing Important?
– Maintain a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
(and i’m not speaking to the surface physical benefits but rather the research that has shown it can lessen the risk of many diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, chronic inflammation and bone loss)
– HEALTH prevention
Our bodies can only handle so much on its own. Unfortunately today with
increased toxicity in our air (outside and inside), water (drinking and bathing) and food (chemicals to grow/preserve and even prepare
foods, sugar and SAD laden diets, foods depleted of nutrients because of poor farming tactics), we have levels of toxicity increasing in the body at a faster rate then what the body handle. When the body gets overloaded and run down, it can’t operate efficiently.
– Our body and mind are not like phones (we can’t turn them in for a new model). BUT we can take care of our gift of life by choosing what to put inside (our body and mind), and support the body’s cleansing systems, rejuvenating cellular energy so it can continue to perform all of its functions with more efficiency (like our phones, we can clear out the junk mail and give it software updates).
Why is it important to nourish while cleansing?
– keep up with your busy daily life
– lessen likeliness of detox symptoms
– give fuel for your body to cleanse, rather then further run it down causing the potential for adrenal stress
What are some wonderful lifetime benefits of cleansing and nourishing?
– natural anti-aging
– decreased body aches and pains
– clearer thinking
– energy that lasts you through the day
– stronger immune system (breezing you through a cold season without a shot full of potential side effects)
– better sleep (which is primary for true health)
– dental prevention (reduce costly visits to the dentist)
– improved digestion (diminish bloating, heart burn, constipation/diarrhea, flatulence, binge eating)
– weight loss
– supports hormone rejuvenation
– heart/cholesterol/diabetes health prevention/reversal
How can you get started
and obtain these lifetime benefits?
30 Days… Cleanse + Nourish = Restore
Compiled from Drs. of Naturopathy, Biochemistry, Homeopathy is a 30-day program that will cleanse, nourish and build lifetime habits. This program will include dietary do’s and don’t’s, several meal and snack examples for many weeks, beyond organic, nutrient dense nutritional products that are designed to cleanse and nourish with ingredients supplied by nature. These products are 100% free of excipients, synthetics, destructive processing.
Ending with a historical but just as true today statement
from Hippocrates, M.D. –Father of Western Medicine
“Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food.”
Tracy Coe is a certified QRA wellness and nutrition practitioner who’s passion is to support the community in educating and providing professional documented and researched options of whole foods, cleansing, and toxicity prevention to support short/long term health and wellness and vitality for the individual and families
Death by Medicine By Gary Null, Ph.D., PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD
Seeds Of Deception and Genetic Roulette
Disclaimer: Messages from CoeDynamics are not regulated by FDAA and are not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or health condition. It is solely informational in nature. Please consult your health care practitioner before engaging in any treatments or nutritional product mentioned or suggested in these messages.