In This Newsletter:
- For Your Health: Expanded Class Services with Myofascial Release & Tone (MFRT)
- CoeDynamics: New Morning Circuit Class: Reformer, Jump Board & TRX
- In the Community: Annual 'Adopt a Child for the Day'
- In the Community: Bowie Needs a Forever Home!
- Release muscle tightness(moving from bone origin to muscle insertion)
- Apply traction to lengthen and tone muscle and create space in joints and restore function.
- Stimulate circulation which reduces pain and enhances healing.
- Re-pattern postural misalignments and compensations.
- Build your body awareness and develop self-healing practices.
- The classes will build upon one another, focusing first on releasing the superficial muscle level and gradually taking the release work deeper into the intrinsic muscles of the body.
- Each class will work a front and back portion of the body, maintaining symmetry.
- All classes will be led by your teacher using your Yamuna body ball and the Anatomy U.
- Video app for a visual aide of the internal anatomy.
Who can benefit from MFRT? Anyone who:
- Wants to experience the sensation of a self-massage.
- Who wants to increase body awareness for self-healing.
- Who is experiencing discomfort or pain due to sprain, muscle spasm, nerve impingement, limited range of motion, restriction, compression, tightness, inflammation, atrophy or nerve pain. RT classes will follow a body rolling methodology that is designed to:
Participants must have the ability to sit and lie down on the floor or on a table.
This class can be paid for by:
All classes can be signed up online or via the CoeDynamics App, downloaded using the links below.
In The Community: Annual 'Adopt a Child for the Day'
5th Annual Day at the Beach 'adopt a Child for the Day' with PS I Love You
Each summer, PS I Love You, Inc buses in hundreds of at-risk children ages 5 – 12to spend a fun-filled day of beach games, face-painting, boogie-boarding, and much more. BUT most importantly it gives these children one-on-oner time with a loving volunteer like you! 2016 Beach Day will be held Saturday July 30th. If you plan to register as a volunteer, feel free to mention CoeDynamics or Tracy Coe and we can all be grouped together for the day. To register and for more information, go to PS I Love You, Inc.
In The Community: Bowie Needs a Forever Home
Bowie is 75 pounds of sweetness! He is energetic and playful at 8 years of age. He gets along with other dogs and cats and is great with adults and children. he knows the basic commands and is a good listener and easy to handle. Bowie is urgently looking for his forever home before mid-August as his family is moving on and will not be taking Bowie with them. He will make a great addition to a loving family! If you're interested, call the studio at (310)798-7600 or Whiskers & Tails at 310.547.5440, email@example.com http://www.whiskerstails.org